The Square Neck Top is a boxy dolman sleeved top with a square neckline. It is slightly cropped. It is a great beginner sewing pattern and includes pattern pieces to make the top from a knit or woven fabric!
- Easy to sew!
- Includes pieces for making the top in a knit or a woven fabric.
- Includes front pieces drafted for an A/B cup or a C/D cup.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern (A4 and letter)
- 1/2 yard (.5 metres) lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Matching thread
- Stretch or ballpoint needle if making the knit version
See yardage chart in images.
KNIT VERSION: Knit fabrics with at least 20% 4-way stretch are suitable. Cotton jersey, rib knits, lightweight french terry are a few types of fabric that would be great. Generally, sturdier knits are easier to work with and drapier thinner knits are a little more difficult.
WOVEN VERSION: The woven Square Neck top looks great in linen, cotton, rayon, silk, etc! The fabric you choose will affect how your top looks. If you choose a drapey fabric like a rayon or silk you will have more of a blouse-y look. If you choose something like linen it will have a more structured vibe.
This is an automatic download that you will receive in you inbox after purchase.
If you would like to have the pattern pieces printed on large format paper for you, please add this listing to your cart, then go to the link below to add PDF printing to your cart as well.
The AO file for this pattern is 3 pages, so be sure to add 3 of the PDF printing to your cart.