Seabright Swimmer PDF Pattern, Friday Pattern Co
The Seabright Swimmer is a one piece swimsuit pattern that can be made with or without sleeves. It features a plunging neckline with gathering at the shoulder and waist. The instructions include a tutorial for adding a lace up neckline closure for added modesty. The sleeves let you look and feel glam while providing a bit of added sun protection!
- Sizes XS - 4X included in pattern
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern 24 pages (A4 and letter)
- Intermediate level sewing
- Designed for 4 way knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch.
- XS - M // 45” wide fabric // .9 yards (.8 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45” wide fabric // 1.6 yards (1.5 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide fabric // .8 yards (.7 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 1.1 yards (1 metres)
- XS - M // 45” wide fabric // 1.4 yards (1.3 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide fabric // 1.7 yardS (1.5 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45” wide fabric // 2.1 yards (1.9 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 1.5 yards (1.3 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 2.1 yards (1.9 metres)
- all sizes // 45” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
- all sizes // 54-60” wide fabric // .88 yard (.8 metres)
You will need a fabric with 4 way stretch and at least 50% crosswise stretch. Keep in mind that your suit will be stretching both around your body and down it, so if your fabric doesn’t have 4 way stretch the it wont fit correctly. If you are making this as a swimsuit, you will need swim lycra. If you are making this as a body suit, any knit will do as long as it meets stretch requirements. You can use the same fabric for the outer fabric and lining or get separate lining fabric.
- 4 yards ¼” wide elastic
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- A tool for marking. A disappearing or wash away marking pen is ideal, but we won’t be marking anywhere that will show on the final suit, so a regular marker or pen will do in a pinch!
- Swimsuit fabric
- Swimsuit lining
Thread (polyester thread is good for sewing with knits because it has some give)
- 2, 3/4” D-Rings for an optional lace up front closure.
- Soft foam cups. Sizing up in foam cups is recommended for this suit.
- Hand sewing needle (for sewing in cups).
This is an automatic download that you will receive in you inbox after purchase.
If you would like to have the pattern pieces printed on large format paper for you, please add this listing to your cart, then go to the link below to add PDF printing to your cart as well.
The AO file for this pattern is 1 page, so be sure to add 1 of the PDF printing to your cart.