Arlo Track Jacket Paper Pattern, Friday Pattern Co
The Arlo Track Jacket is the perfect lightweight layer. It features a sport collar, interesting seamlines, and comfortable front pockets. The Arlo is fitted without being tight and comes with three length options: short 22”/56cm, medium 24”/61cm, and long 26”/66cm. It is the type of zip-up you can wear on its own in fall and under a warm coat in winter. This is a unisex pattern and looks great on all gender expressions! This pattern is intermediate but is achievable by the confident beginner.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (2 pages), and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter (27 pages for sizes XS-XXL, 35 pages for 1X-7X).
- Designed for knit fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Loveland Foundation. Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Get inspired and share your make using #arlotrackjacket on social media.
- Zipper foot
- Marking tool
- Separating zipper (22”/56cm for short, 24”/61cm for medium, and 26”/66cm for long)
- Wonder Tape
- Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
Fabric and Yardage
This jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch. French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits are ideal for this pattern. Knits that are really drapey are not suitable for this pattern.